We are a member church of the Diocese of Western Anglicans
Click Here to visit us on facebook.
What We Believe
We seek to glorify God by being a holy and joyful family, devoted to growing in Christ and sharing his message of salvation.
Our mission is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by boldly following where the Lord leads us in worship, teaching, fellowship, healing and serving the needs of others in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Our Core Values
- We are committed to being a CHRIST CENTERED community.
- We are committed to being BIBLICAL, that is faithful to the Word of God.
- We are committed to warm and engaging FELLOWSHIP in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We are committed to authentic and enriching WORSHIP, which glorifies God, as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We value and we will engage in EDUCATION/TEACHING regarding, personal holiness, Christian values and life.
- We are committed to experiencing and expressing our JOY in the Lord.
- We are committed to our Lord’s Great Commission and Great Commandment through SERVICE TO OTHERS.
- As Anglicans we confess the historic faith of the undivided church as declared in: the Apostles’, the Nicene, and the Athanasian creeds.
How We Worship
We recognize God as awesome and worthy of our respect, honor, and worship. Our worship is thus liturgical and we maintain a connection with the ancient traditions of the Christian church. The liturgical, or catholic “stream” is seen each week as we gather together at the Lord’s Table to partake of the Eucharist.
We are a Bible-based congregation. The evangelical “stream” is visible as we minister the Word of God through Scripture reading and Bible teaching, affirming Scripture as the authority and guide for both our worship and daily lives.
Holy Spirit Focused
Christ The King is a Spirit-led congregation that believes that every member has a ministry to share. We believe that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to be with us. This “stream” is seen as we sing songs of love and praise to God with passion and intimacy. In worship, the power of the Holy Spirit is released in tangible ways through songs, sacraments, and scripture. We believe that the Holy Spirit is as active today as He was in the first century.